Monthly Archives: March 2010
There’s so many things to be thankful for and here’s some….
1) for all the blessings that kept pouring in. Work is drowning me but I must not refuse it.
2) for keeping Ace safe on his way to work and going home everyday
3) for the heavy rain earlier. It was really a blessing!
4) Ace stayed at home with me today. He chose to stay instead of going to work and he must be loving it!
5) for the breakfast and lunch that Ace prepared while I am doing general cleaning early today
6) our 31st wedding monthsary tomorrow. Yay!
7) in between all the things that I need to finish, I still find time to sit down and watch Showtime. I am loving Vice Ganda so much!
our family and friends
9) being hands-on in the kitchen and learning new dishes. It’s fulfilling to serve home-cooked meals to my husband and he is loving every bit of it.
10) trip to the beach in a few weeks!
Check out here if you wanna join.