Monthly Archives: January 2010
1. How long have you been blogging? Two years.
2. What made you start? Frankly, to find other means aside from my day job. But I found it more fun writing my thoughts, and our experiences.
3. Who inspired you? Hubby
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? 24 hrs
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? I was a feature writer in my HS school paper
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? Topics just pop out of my mind. Ideas are just simply mine.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? My few loyal blog pals and of course hubster.
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? I am not brainstorming for my blogs. Topics to write or things that I wanna share are just coming out of my mind when I sit in front of the PC and start to create a post. It’s just spontaneous at times.
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? Nothing.
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? Things that are nonsense.
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? I don’t follow a schedule. I just post whenever I want and I can.
Snagged this meme here.
Finally! My 12×18 photo prints were framed! I received the prints weeks ago but wasn’t able to frame it. I am almost hopeless to find a cheap yet decent frame because all the shops that I have asked for a price quote ranges from PhP850 – PhP1,000. That’s too much for a frame! My prints cost me around $1 each (because I availed of the discount) and now I will spend more than ten folds on frame alone? So when I saw decent frames at SM earlier, I immediately bought 3 at PhP250 each. Upon reaching home, then put away the groceries, I started working on framing the photos. Now our bare wall turned to a beauty and hubby was so amazed how the photos transformed our bare living room wall. Now I still need another 3 frames and will definitely go back to SM on payday so that all 6 photos will be displayed.