Monthly Archives: December 2009
We’re off to Paradise Island Park and Beach Resort where we’ll celebrate NEW YEAR. This will be the first time that we are celebrating new year away from our relatives. However, the family is complete (except of course for Mamang who have gone before us). I really hope New Year’s eve and New Year’s day in Paradise would be a lot of fun because this is also our first time to celebrate this occasion at the beach!
Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! See ya’ all when we’re back from the resort.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? ∞ watch a concert
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? ∞ I don’t normally make new year’s resolution because I am not good at keeping it. For next year, I am only making feasible plans to attain.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve? ∞ Initial plan is to spend it at a beach resort with the family. PILs can’t join us this time so we will be missing them for sure. I really hope our resources will allow us to spend new year at the beach. This must be our first time so it must be fun!
4. Did anyone close to you die? ∞ yes. we had three deaths in the family. My maternal grandfather last April, my Aunt’s husband on May and my favorite uncle (uncle-in-law) last July. They all died of illness. We are happy though that their sufferings has ended.
5. What countries did you visit? ∞ I have never been to other countries.